When will you be on today? /Del
Aww del :cWe had a total of the party's in the past 5 hours >.<We missed you , but today I have to go to a marching concert till 1pm. Hope you can come online soon , well during the same period of time xD
That's fine, have fun marching! :)I'll be home around 3 am GMT+1, will you be on?I miss you guys alooot!
I will try all my best
When will you be on today?
ReplyDelete/Del
Aww del :c
ReplyDeleteWe had a total of the party's in the past 5 hours >.<
We missed you , but today I have to go to a marching concert till 1pm.
Hope you can come online soon , well during the same period of time xD
That's fine, have fun marching! :)
DeleteI'll be home around 3 am GMT+1, will you be on?
I miss you guys alooot!
I will try all my best
Delete